Unify Circuit service (FREE)
The Unify Circuit service sends notifications from GitLab to a Circuit conversation.
Set up Unify Circuit service
In Unify Circuit, add a webhook and copy its URL.
- On the top bar, select Main menu > Projects and find your project.
- On the left sidebar, select Settings > Integrations.
- Select Unify Circuit.
- Turn on the Active toggle.
- Select the checkboxes corresponding to the GitLab events you want to receive in Unify Circuit.
- Paste the Webhook URL that you copied from the Unify Circuit configuration step.
- Select the Notify only broken pipelines checkbox to notify only on failures.
- In the Branches for which notifications are to be sent dropdown list, select which types of branches to send notifications for.
Save changesor optionally select Test settings.
Your Unify Circuit conversation now starts receiving GitLab event notifications.