Translating the monitor language file damages the Monitor section
I have been translating the ISPConfig 3.2 language into pt-pt.
When I translated the "monitor pt.lng" file and tried to open the Monitor tab, it blocked and did not open.
When I repaired the file for the English equivalent, everything went back to normal.
Also, the problem only happens when I use the pt-pt language into which I translated the file. If I choose the English language everything goes back to normal.
It seems that the problem stems from the translation. I repeated the procedure several times, it always happens.
I checked the permissions and everything is normal: 770 ispconfig/ispconfig
I checked the file information, and found out when it was saved the quotes ' are replaced by ".
$ wb ['Server Load'] = 'Servidor carregado'; per $ wb ['Server Load'] = "Servidor carregado";