Mail Quota doesn't update on backup deletion
When enabling backup for my mailboxes the used space get's added to the mailboxes quota usage. --> which is not configurable unlike for webfile backups :(
When I delete the backups, the quota usage is not updating, even after 24h the mail quota is still used by non existant backups.
One special case I'd like to point out: I'm using mdbox in my Dovecot configuration.
Steps to reproduce
- enable mdbox format
- create a mailbox
- store some content in that mailbox
- create a mailbox backup (i.e. daily)
- see the quota usage increase by the backup
- delete the backup and disable automatic backup creation
- quota used won't be reduced even after 24h
After deleting the backups or at least after 24h I would expect the used quota to come down again.
Debian 10 ISPConfig version: 3.2.5