ISPConfig does not show red blinking dot when MySQL user password is changed
When updating an existing MySQL user's password, the new password is not updated immediately into MySQL.
An workaround exists: the user go to database and edit the database, and even if not changing anything on the interface, ISPConfig will update the password.
Steps to reproduce
- Create a MySQL user
- Create a MySQL database having the previous created user as linked user
- Edit the MySQL user's password
- Go to phpMyAdmin (or CLI) and see that the new password doesn't work and the old password still work.
The new password should work once edited in ISPConfig interface, and the old password should not work anymore.
- Server OS + version: Debian 11
- ISPConfig version: 3.2.10p2
Software version of the related software:
# mysql -V mysql Ver 15.1 Distrib 10.5.18-MariaDB, for debian-linux-gnu (x86_64) using EditLine wrapper