What’s new in ISPConfig 3.2.3?
This release fixes several minor bugs that were found in the previous version and implements some new features. Here are a few highlights:
- Fixed issuance of certificate for the hostname on install with acme.sh
- When creating a new web, the default index file will now be called "standard_index.html" and all other index files that are placed in the web root will take precedence over this file.
- Fixed several jailkit bugs regarding chrooted PHP-FPM
- Created a new system for custom Postfix and Dovecot configuration. See https://www.howtoforge.com/community/threads/new-handling-for-custom-postfix-and-dovecot-config.86559/ for more info.
- Fixed problem with Rspamd policy changes not being applied properly.
- Implemented per-domain mail relaying.
- Improved handling of unlisted senders
- Fixed a bug which broke SSL for the nginx apps vhost.
You can see the full changelog here: %3.2.3
Please see the changelog for 3.2 as well if you are updating from 3.1.15p3 or earlier: https://www.ispconfig.org/blog/ispconfig-3-2-released/
Please take a look at the bug tracker: https://git.ispconfig.org/ispconfig/ispconfig3/-/issues?scope=all&utf8=%E2%9C%93&state=opened&label_name=Bug
You can report bugs at https://git.ispconfig.org/ispconfig/ispconfig3/issues
Supported Linux Distributions
- Debian 9 – 10 and Debian testing (recommended)
- Ubuntu 16.04 — LTS – 20.04 LTS (recommended)
- CentOS 7 – 8
Download ISPConfig 3.2.3
The installation instructions for ISPConfig can be found here: https://www.ispconfig.org/ispconfig-3/documentation/
How can I update to the ISPConfig 3.2.3?
You can update to ISPConfig 3.2.3 by using the ispconfig_update.sh command. We provide a detailed update guide here: https://www.howtoforge.com/updating-ispconfig-3-1-to-ispconfig-3-2/
Manual update instructions
In case you need to run the update manually without using ispconfig_update.sh, use the manual download procedure below:
Run the following commands as root user on your ISPConfig server:
cd /tmp wget https://www.ispconfig.org/downloads/ISPConfig-3.2.3.tar.gz tar xvfz ISPConfig-3.2.3.tar.gz cd ispconfig3_install/install php -q update.php