FTP Options UID GID - only selected users valid
I tried to setup FTP access for readonly and readwrite user. So:
- I've made .../web/ftp directory
- setup standard FTP user with .../web/ftp directory in Options
- setup second FTP user with the same directory (at this time both had same rw access)
- I've made new system user ftp-readonly with group ftp-readonly
- tried to setup UID and GID for second user as ftp-readonly, but system replied ERROR Invalid system user or group
I tried some other system users and some worked and some not.
When I edited UID and GID directly in dbispconfig database, everything worked as expected.
OS: debian 7