APS Installer is not installing
Steps to reproduce:
- Update Package list
- Go to available packages look for wordpress(for example) and install
- Provided necessary info and click install.
- It redirects to Installed Packages. But its empty. No Apache, ISPconfig, MySQL error/warning found. ISPConfig log level: Debug
My first installation was ISPConfig 3.1.13. When I test it out its not working. So I updated my ISPConfig to 3.1.14p1 to see if it will change anything. Unfortunately, issue still occurs.
New multiserver environment with dedicate web, dns, mysql and mail server
- Server OS: Ubuntu
- Server OS version: 18.04.01
- ISPConfig version: 3.1.14p1
- Apache version: Apache/2.4.29
- PHP version: 7.2.19
- MySQL version: 5.7.26