Problem during update after failed update
I tried to update from version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124, but after the update the version number didn't change. I traced it down to the fact that /tmp contained a ISPConfig-3-stable.tar.gz, but also a ISPConfig-3-stable.tar.gz.1 and a ISPConfig-3-stable.tar.gz.2, so for some kind of reason the ISPConfig-3-stable.tar.gz was not deleted after the upgrade and I tried again to upgrade which created the two extra files. I think it might be an good idea to create a file with a unique filename, or to make sure that the doesn't exist before downloading beacuse wget simply adds .1, .2 etc to the file, and the installer will not user the right file.
After I deleted all the ISPConfig-3-stable.tar.gz files, the update worked fine.