DNS Wizard: Add record for all domains
In the upcoming month, ipv6 will be available through my network provider. In DNS wizard I created a template with all the records. Of course I don't know the IPv6-address yet, so it's not part of the template. I'd like to create the needed records afterwards because my DNS runs 285 domains.
Is it possible to create a module in DNS Wizard:
- Add record for all domains
This module should contain the following:
- Dropdown or tab strip, containing the DNS type (AAAA/A/NS/MX/...)
- Further options (like data, priority, ttl) are shown on the form after selecting the type.
- An option shown on that form: [ ] Remove all records of this type
- An option shown on that form: [ ] Replace simular records