Domain Rename Causes Vhost error
After upgrading my ISPconfig 3 install to 3.0.4 (and now to 18.104.22.168), I have a problem after I change a domain name of a Website. After changing the domain name, the vhost does not change appropriately or something and the web server throws an error because /etc/init.d/apache2 won't load correctly due an error about not finding the vhost file in /etc/apache2/sites-enabled.
I then have to go in and manually delete the old vhost file associated with the domain name before I changed it - and then apache2 comes back, but I still have to rename the symlink on the server.
Before the upgrade, when I edited a domain name of a website, everything worked fine.