maildirsize creation seems not to work immediately
I cannot tell exactly where the problem is for me, but I see the following strange behaviour in creation of the maildirsize file in the maildir of a new mailbox:
- I create a new mailbox
- I open the mailbox through roundcube webmail and don't see a quotabar at the bottom, but "unlimited", looking in the Maildir on the CLI, I only see an .ispconfig_mailsize
- I make a change on the mailbox, like e.g. disabling POP access
- Opening the mailbox again through Roundcube, shows me a quotabar.
I tried this a few times and it seems te me that only after an update of a mailbox user, the maildirsize file is written correctly