SQL error syntax when return from the stats tab of a site
My system : debian 5 (fresh and clean install whith the "official debian 5 install guide") yesterday evening subversion version.
"You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE ((sys_userid = 3 AND sys_perm_user like '%u%') OR (sys_groupid IN (3,4,5)' at line 1"
I have this error message when i do :
- log as user (but tested as admin too)
- click on the "site" tab
- click on "domain" in the left menu
- click on a site (verified with multiple sites)
- click on the "stats" tab (all is blank !! only an empty textbox appears)
- return on the other tab of the site
- blam ... the error message :-)
ps : the website aren't used allready, it could be normal to have no stats.